There is a lot of talk in the SUP world about technological processes, which are often a mystery to the consumer. We know more or less what is meant, but when we want to know more about the subject we often find an unclear description. In this blog we are going to explain what fusion technology means.
At MOAI we use the double layer fusion technology. This means that two layers of PVC are fused together. During this process no glue is used, which is the case with a traditional double layer SUP board.
Fusion technology makes the board lighter and more environmentally friendly, without compromising on quality. In fact, the quality improves. Due to its stiffness, a fusion board is one of the fastest boards of its kind.
We strive to deliver technical performance and create beautifully designed products, fusion technology makes this possible.
Everything at a glance:
– No glue is used, so better for the environment
– Double layer is more durable
– Very stiff which makes it very fast
– Higher segment due to special production technology
– Little bit difficult to fold because of the double layers